Wednesday 30 July 2008

(Hopefully) Two down...

CPL Air Law... *ugh*

Yesterday was not a pleasant experience... needless to say I am not as confident about that exam as I was about Human Factors :(

It was 30 questions... and you need 70% (or 21 questions for those who aren't good at maths)...

I think I knew about 22 or 23... and after the exam, I checked a couple that I had guessed and found I had got them right.

There was also one question that appeared to not have any correct answers!?!?!! It was asking about GAA areas (specifically G277, Lake Waikare) and what the Frequency and ATC requirements were. I think the reason why it was wrong, may have somthing to with the fact that the entry for G277 in the AIP had been updated on 10th April 2008... I am guessing that the exam question had not been updated to match. So, I wrote a critique at the end of the exam explaining why I thought there was no correct answer and why I picked the answer I did.

So, hopefully, I have passed... but it will definitely be a nervous "7 working days" waiting for my results to be posted.

1 comment:

Sean Corn said...

Yeah!Stick it to them, bloody ASL bastards!

You've inspired me to start my own blog

http://flyplane.wordpress.com/