Monday 28 July 2008

One down...

Five to go!

Had my first CPL exam this morning... at 8am!!!?!!?

But now I know why people say you should start off with Human Factors. It is only 40 multi-guess questions and they give you 1 1/2 hours... I took 25 minutes ;)

I think I did OK, as there were only 3 or 4 that I was unsure of and of those, I checked the study guide after the exam and I know I got 2 of them right! So I am expecting a mark somewhere around 90% (you need 70% to pass). 7 working days until the results are posted...

I have Air Law tomorrow morning... at 8am!!???! Unfortunately, I am not feeling quite as confident about this one, but I have been studying hard which was made a little easier by my decision to start taking the train to/from work again, which 'gifts' me study time that would normally be wasted on road rage! ;) And, I have completed a couple of practice exams and did OK, so hopefully I can keep all this info in my head for 1 more day!

3 comments:

Flyinkiwi said...

Good luck Jarred!

Rodney said...

Yeah, all the best... not sure about that 8 am start bit though :-)

Sean Corn said...

Remember, ASL exams test your ability to pass ASL exams-not your knowledge of the subject!