Thursday 7 August 2008

Online Results

are not necessarily a good thing... because you end up spending all day constantly pressing F5 to reload the webpage to see if your marks have been posted! :-/

It does not help that, for the last couple of days, I have been in bed with the 'Man Flu'(tm) as the missus likes to call it... so have had nothing better to do that watch daytime tv and refresh the results page.

Thankfully mine finally have been posted... and even more thankfully, I need not have been so concerned about my results for Air Law...

ASL Exam Results for
[ZK-JPY]

Date Subject Result Mark
29/07/08 CPL Air Law Pass 90
28/07/08 CPL Human Factors Pass 100

I am not sure how, but I got 90% for Air Law... wtf!?!!? Still, I'm not complaining, that is $108 I definitely did not want to have to spend again!

And I guess I was right to feel confident about Human Factors... 100%! woohoo!

On to Air Tech now... not exactly my strong suit :-( I do electronics and computers... not internal combustion engines, carburettors and fuel systems... I thought that was why we had LAME's? ;-)

4 comments:

Rodney said...

Congrats!

Flyinkiwi said...

Awesome stuff, congrats!

Sean Corn said...

Nice work dude.
Keen to do my remaining ATPL's?

ZK-JPY said...

Thanks guys. I have to say it was a relief seeing that Air Law result. I honestly thought I was just barely going to scrape through.

I'll gladly trade some ATPL's for Air Tech... I am not mechanically minded at all, and all this guff about carburettors and fuel injection systems is doing my head in!