Saturday 8 September 2007

Getting closer...

So the warriors lost :( but I got to go flying today... so I'm happy again!

And for some extra good news, Trevor is back from the Sudan, so hopefully he will be around for a while and I wont have to battle the hordes to get an instructor...

Quick jaunt out to the TA for some stalling and FLWOP practice... feeling more confident about my FLWOP now, as I was able to make a nice stable approach both times... 1st one was a little high, but the 2nd was really good...

back to the field for an overhead join and a couple of circuits (3 very nice landings too!) and taxiing back into the apron at the club, I saw Trevor walking out to one of the planes... his first question was 'When is your flight test?'... I am closer, and I believe I have covered all the PPL syllabus material, it is now basically a matter of practice, practice, practice... and getting the required minimums (Solo hours, IFR etc)...

anyway, It's almost my B'Day (Go the All Blacks!), so hopefully I will get to fly tomorrow as a small present to myself...

This flight: 1.1 Hours Solo
Total Hours: 58.2 (49.1 Dual, 9.1 Solo, 2.5 IFR)

No comments: