Sunday 20 May 2007

Liver transplants...

I'm probably going to need one before I turn 40! but dont tell my aviation doc! :)

Went to a friend's housewarming party on saturday night... followed up with the FA Cup final at 2am on sunday morning...

needless to say I am a little worse for wear, but generally coping OK... must have been the expired Jim Beam and Cola RTD's that I had been drinking, but I didnt have the usual gut-wrenching illness or pounding headache... just a general feeling of needing some sleep...

Thankfully, I did not need to worry about flying, as 'Captain Dan' (heh, I cant wait to show him my Forrest Gump impersonation next weekend) had gone to WLG this weekend and the weather was kinda dodgy anyway.

In other news, I got a new car!! woohoo... and it has an alarm/immobiliser so should be a tad bit harder to steal! Its a black 1994 Nissan Primera eGT hatchback... has slightly more street cred than my old pink "barcelona beige" lancer! the only thing that annoys me a little is that it is an auto... would have preferred a manual but beggers cant be choosers... and it only cost $2500! sweet!

now i just need to wait for my insurance cheque to arrive so my bank balance doesnt look as bad...

fingers crossed for some fine weather next weekend... and a win for Liverpool in thursday champions league final... YNWA

No comments: