Friday 23 February 2007

Houston... we have a problem

Went for my medical today... and the news was not good. Apparently my blood pressure is a little high, so the Doc wants to monitor it for the next 2 weeks before issuing my medical.

Crap.

Personally, I think its stress related as work has been a bit shitty lately. And probably a combination of me being about 10Kgs too heavy and having a somewhat poor diet.

Having said that, I have recently started exercising and eating right since I got back from a 4 week business trip in the middle of Feb, as living in hotels and taking taxi's everywhere for 4 weeks does not exactly do wonders for your diet and/or exercise regime!

In the meantime, I'm going to continue flying anyway, as I dont believe this little hiccup is going to prevent me getting a medical.

fingers crossed.

No comments: